(B). Identity of the entrepreneur:
Mellody Casuals V.O.F.
Handelend onder de naam/namen: Mellody Casuals
Vestiging- & bezoekadres:
Rijswijkstraat 185 Unit 153
1062 EV Amsterdam
T: +31 – (0)20 – 615 48 53
M: +31 – (0)6 – 54 78 31 27
Accessibility: Monday-Friday : 8:00-20:00, zondag 10:00- 16:00
E-mailadres: Info@Mellody Casuals
Kvk- number: Amsterdam 33249760
Btw- identification: NL.815060142 B01
1. These terms and conditions apply to every offer of Mellody Casuals V.O.F. and any agreement reached at a distance between entrepreneur and retailer.
2. Mellody Casuals V.O.F. has the right to change these Terms and Conditions and content of its website. To continue to contracts already concluded the terms of strength that were valid at the time of conclusion of the contract.
3. Before the agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions made available to the retailer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the contract is concluded, indicated that the general conditions for the entrepreneur to see and be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the retailer.
4. If the contract is concluded electronically away, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and before the contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions are made electronically available to the retailer in such a way that the retailer in a simple way can be stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the contract is concluded, indicated where the general conditions can be inspected electronically and that at the request of retailers, either electronically or otherwise will be sent free of charge.
1. The agreement between you and mellodycasuals.nl comes about when you:
• An order placed through the website Mellody Casuals (www.MellodyCasuals.nl) by means Login and a completed order form.
2. If the retailer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately acknowledge electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer. as long as this acceptance has not been confirmed, the retailer may terminate the contract.
3. You may cancel your order at no cost unless we have shipped your order. Send an email to: info@MellodyCasuals.nl
4. If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the retailer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety precautions.
5. The entrepreneur can – within the law – inform whether the retailer can meet its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under this investigation was justified not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
(E). Delivery & payment
1. When purchasing products, the retailer is able to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons, during fourteen days. This period begins on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of the retailer.
2. During this period, the retailer will handle the product and packaging. He will only unpack the product to the extent or use as necessary to assess whether he wishes to retain. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. Mellody Casuals packed all products carefully before shipment and is therefore not liable for damage or loss of items during shipping.
4. Offers are valid while stocks last.
5. Variations in color, type, text and / or price changes reserved
6. Delivery will take place after we receive the payment through internet banking.
7. The shipping costs within the Netherlands are € 10.00 excl. VAT per box.
Shipping costs for Germany and Belgium are € 14.95 excl. VAT per box.
Other areas are calculated after receipt of the order.
(F). Items 5b – right of withdrawal in service delivery
1. When providing services, the retailer is able to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons, during fourteen days, starting on the date of entering into the agreement.
2. To use his right of withdrawal, the retailer will focus to the operator to supply and / or appearance on delivery to area provided reasonable and clear instructions.
3. Goods must be in original condition, not worn, not washed, with ticket item is unchanged, carefully handled and not provided with perfume.
4. If the retailer makes use of his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of return shipping cost.
5. If the retailer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be made fully and clearly described within a reasonable time to the entrepreneur, after the retailer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. if a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, is answered by the operator within the period of 14 days, confirming receipt and indicating when the retailer can expect a more detailed answer.
1. Mellodycasuals.nl can not be held liable for any damages, physical, tangible or intangible, that would be a result of malfunction or misuse of the products sold by us.
2. Mellodycasuals.nl can not be held liable for damages of any nature whatsoever, arising from the website and / or decisions based on information from this site
1. The relationship between Mellodycasuals.nl and the customer is Dutch law.