General terms and conditions Mellody Casuals V.O.F
In these terms and conditions, the following is understood to mean:
1. entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to retailers from a distance;
2. retailer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3.distance contract: an agreement whereby, in the context of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more techniques for communication distance;
4. reflection period: the period within which the retailer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
5. right of withdrawal: the possibility for the retailer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
6. day: calendar day;
7. extended transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase of which is spread over time;
(B). Identity of the entrepreneur:
Mellody Casuals V.O.F.
Trading under the name / names: Mellody Casuals
Establishment & amp; visiting address:
Rijswijkstraat 185 Unit 153
1062 EV Amsterdam
T: +31 – (0) 20 – 615 48 53
M: +31 – (0) 6 – 54 78 31 27
Availability: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Email address: Info @ Mellody Casuals
Chamber of Commerce number: Amsterdam 33249760
VAT identification number: NL.815060142 B01
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from Mellody Casuals V.O.F. and on any distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the retailer.
2. Mellody Casuals V.O.F. has the right to change these Terms and Conditions and the content of its website. For agreements already concluded, the conditions that were valid at the time of the conclusion of the agreement remain in force.
3. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the retailer. if this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the retailer.
4. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the retailer electronically in such a way that they are made available by the retailer. retailer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. if this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the retailer.
1. The agreement between you and mellodycasuals.nl is concluded when you:
• Placed an order through the Mellody Casuals website (www.MellodyCasuals.nl) by means of Log in and a fully completed order form.
2. If the retailer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. as long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the retailer may terminate the agreement.
3. You can cancel your order at no cost unless we have already shipped your order. Send an email to: info@MellodyCasuals.nl
4. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the retailer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
5. The entrepreneur can – within legal frameworks – inquire whether the retailer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
(E). Delivery & amp; payment
1. When purchasing products, the retailer has the option to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for a period of fourteen days. this period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the retailer.
2. During this period, the retailer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. Mellody Casuals carefully packages all products before shipment and is therefore not liable for damage or loss of items during shipment.
4. Offers are valid while stocks last.
5. Subject to deviations in color, type, text and / or price changes
6. Delivery takes place after we have received payment via internet banking.
7. The shipping costs within the Netherlands are € 10.00 excluding VAT per box.
Shipping costs for Germany and Belgium are € 14.95 excluding VAT per box.
Other zones are calculated after receipt of the order.
(F). Article 5b – right of withdrawal upon delivery of services
1. When providing services, the retailer has the option to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for fourteen days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
2. In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the retailer will follow the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and / or at the latest upon delivery.
3. The goods are in their original condition, have not been worn, have not been washed, with attached tags, the article is unaltered, handled with care and no perfume.
4. If the retailer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the goods will not exceed the cost of the return.
5. If the retailer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the retailer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. if a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within 14 days, confirming receipt and indicating when the retailer can expect a more detailed answer.
1. Mellodycasuals.nl cannot be held liable for any damage, whether physical, material or immaterial, that would be the result of malfunctioning or incorrect use of the products sold by us.
2. Mellodycasuals.nl cannot be held liable for damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from the internet site and / or decisions based on information from this site.
1. The relationship between Mellodycasuals.nl and the customer is governed by Dutch law.